Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Hi there! I prefer to WordPress, exactly based on the WordPress website builder MotoCMS. This system allows you to easily and quickly (for 2-3 hours) to create a fully functional website.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    I myself being from the security sector have always preferred wordpress. While Joomla has many good features it is less secure and offers less things to protect yourself. I am a security freak so that is what I think of when thinking of website builders.

Share on facebook

Owner of the small managed security firm Orange Ninja Security
    http://www.orangeninjasecurity.com/

3. Collapse Details
    Both CMS is most important for every developers but I prefer as WordPress because today most useful and easy to learn in compare of other CMS.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    I've always thought WordPress is more diverse and easier to use. So I would pick that.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Hi,

WordPress is basically a very user friendly blog system but it can be used as a regular site which you can update without any knowledge of html (the same goes for Joomla). You can create pages and posts, and with plugins, you can add a lot of functionality included standard in Joomla.

I think wordpress is better than joomla.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    According to me Wordpress is best, It is very simple and anyone can use easily.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    I think wordpress is best!

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    I haven't tried Joomla so I'll go for wordpress. For me it is one of the best because it is easy to use and modify.
    Tutorials for using wordpress is easy to follow and understand.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Hi,

Joomla and Wordpress both are good even you can try new one WIX, it is also very good recently I developed a website, very nice and easy.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    Yes, You are right wordpress is good use but for the commercial purpose you have to hire Best Web Design & Development Company.

Share on facebook