Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    In current time wordpress is the best and easy navigator CMS. Every candidate after any developing language professional & every candidate like word press to develop a website.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Wordpress is the best platform

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    alvachristi
    In my opinion i would say WordPress is best as it is easy to customize, many plugins are available there and you can use it easily without having any difficulty.
    It is more user friendly than joomla.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by albert6 View Post
    Wordpress is the better than joomla because wordpress not consume so much time many plugin available theme which you can choose according to your website.
    Honestly i am easy with Wordpress me too recommend you its better to wordpress.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    WordPress is better as it contains all the pre-loaded tools and can have many plugins that is very useful in terms of making the site visible in search engine.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Hi friends,

How are you,

I agree with all of your suggestions. However if you ask someone which CMS is best for vector design site.It would be quite answerable because each website design software has its own pros and cons.

Suppose firstly i go up with the Joomla.The main pros of this CMS is that it has an easy-to-use backend services from where client can easily login and make suitable updation.Also the problem that i have experienced is the loading time of a web page.

Secondly, If I go with Wordpress.It's quite easy to create normal website and though it's easy to learn and open source software.Morever,major drawback is that sometimes loading time tends to get slow and it creates mess .

At end, I would conclude by saying that you should try for Joomla.

Thanks

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Experienced web developer.
    As per my experience i like to tell you that wordpress is best because it's easy to develop and there are so much plugins are available for different requirements. If you need and help than you can check my different links as below. We have different requirements from clients and we have developed all the sites with functionality. You can check one of best site which i have developed recently. You can check at www.filmrabbits.com.

Thanks

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    WordPress is the best and easy to use. Joomla is mostly used for online eCommerce store.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Which is best Joomla or WordPress ?
    Quote Originally Posted by ziarumon View Post
    I want to create a Vector Design site by me no professional web developer. For this I want to know which is best joomla and wordpress.
    WordPress would be an ideal choice even if the developer is new and trying to develop the site from the scratch. More over wide range of hooks and extensive use of JavaScript with ajax would reduce the complexity and risks over conflicts and increase the efficiency of the application.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    Wordpress is the best also best to run and maintain blog.

Share on facebook