Thread: Business Plan

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Business Plan
    I am having a difficult time putting together my business plans. There is so much involved, and it is not that I do not know what my objectives are or that I don't have a plan to achieve them, however conveying my message is taking way to much time. What steps should I take in hammering out the fine details of the plan? Should an attorney be able to handle everything I need, or will I need to consult with several different people. (A CPA? a local organization ) I don't know where to start. I am already conducting business but would like to make sure that I have many contingency plans and a solid foundation to build upon.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Your Business Plan
    Biz Guru US Guest
    Hi there

A good business planning company will be able to discuss with you your business ideas and aspirations and then turn them into a unique and compelling business plan.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    thought i might be able to help...
    yes...i am in the same boat---it truly is a fulfilling yet gut wrenching experience.

this strategy helped me. i just found an outline online and began writing it to suit my business. unfortunately, there is no way around creating a business plan, it is necessary as it will serve as your roadmap in the future and will also help keep you directed from scope-creep. i know that i am going to have to work on it for a minimum of 300 hours (that's what i heard the average is to write one)...but i am hoping at the end of it all, after getting colleagues to review it as well, it will be solid.

good luck! i know it's challenging but i figure there will be more challenges on the road ahead...just need to knock them down one at a time.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Hello

You guys might want to check out bplans.com if you haven't already.
    It assist you in creating a full business plan. Also you have the ability to start small, like a summary business plan, then expand.

They also provide free examples that might give you ideas about the verbage.

Same issues here, got the basic on paper, working on expanding and really detailing future plans

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Studio Guest
    Im asuming this is to get a loan or grant from the state or for personal use?

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    If the main purpose for the business plan is to assist in obtaining commercial loan then it is better to let the same company that packages the loan to write a business plan. That way it would address the issues that need to be covered from the prospective of the loan.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Learning to start and grow your own buisness
    If your interested in starting your own business, you can purchase the information we are selling. This information includes online books and audio made by people who have been successful in starting and growing their own businesses. It will show you step by step how to start and grow your own business.

500dollarsaweek.com
    Get Over $295 worth of Information for only $67 for a limited time only

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Great Info:-)
    Great information! I will be taking a look at this myself. Good Luck to all

Quote Originally Posted by ;820
    If your interested in starting your own business, you can purchase the information we are selling. This information includes online books and audio made by people who have been successful in starting and growing their own businesses. It will show you step by step how to start and grow your own business.

500dollarsaweek.com
    Get Over $295 worth of Information for only $67 for a limited time only

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by davidneekmaster View Post
    I am having a difficult time putting together my business plans. There is so much involved, and it is not that I do not know what my objectives are or that I don't have a plan to achieve them, however conveying my message is taking way to much time. What steps should I take in hammering out the fine details of the plan? Should an attorney be able to handle everything I need, or will I need to consult with several different people. (A CPA? a local organization ) I don't know where to start. I am already conducting business but would like to make sure that I have many contingency plans and a solid foundation to build upon.
    http://www.bplans.com/sample_busines...p#.UvTV9fjbDDd

This was posted on another thread somewhere and I was commending them as this was something I had not really done as I wa not going to have to borrow any money from the banks. I do have projections and a mission statement with my outlay and running costs in comparison to what I want to be earning to justify it. However, the government are giving grant to small stat ups here, so I will end up doing one I tihnk and take a punt at some grant money.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    Another tip when you think you are done: present your business plan to friends and family. Start with the people who you know best to build confidence and go towards people who had no idea you wanted to start a business. If the last group of people understands what you are planning to do, your business plan is ready.

Share on facebook