1. Collapse Details
    Is an Internet Business the most easiest way to make money??
    Hi Everyone,

I hate my corporate 9 - 5 job. So that's why a few month ago I started looking into starting my internet business. I think it really allows me to earn a salary in the comfort of my own home.

But of couse, there are still much to learn and much to improve on.
    I look at this forum for inspiration on fullfilling specific niche. Does anyone agree with me to this question. I had a debate about this with my close friends.

Q: Starting an Internet Business is the most fastest way to make money?

I hope to hear what you all think.

Take care everyone and we'll talk later.

Regards,

Alan
    "Your Guide to a Profitable Business"

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    It is just at the Beginning
    Like every thing at the start,the internet business is also at its baby time. It is not very sophisticated. People are not used to this way to do business very much.

But, I think,as the development of our technoloy, the internet business will take the main role and become the most money earning way

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    I'd consider it as a way to develop a business and spend the time (while taking the 9-5 wage) to get it right. There is no fast way to make money online. Aim for 5 years (2 if your very lucky), any business plan that isn’t structured or though out will fold.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Hey all,

Wrote an article on the topic sometime ago.

Please take a look and all comments are appreciated.

===== Article Begins ======

Is There Really an “Easy way to start an Online Business”?

Too many people were finding the task of starting an online business too difficult.
    They were tired of reading mountains of material and wanted an easier way.
    Is there a single resource that would guide them through all the steps they needed to take?

Many found the task either too confusing, too difficult, too time consuming, too expensive or downright impossible!

You got to believe “there is no free lunch……………..”
    Starting an online business is Easy. You can get it for free if you desire.

Getting an income out of your online business is something different.
    Different and/is not Difficult

The single biggest piece of advice every marketer gave:
    built a list of targeted opportunity seekers so you could keep in touch with them and make product recommendations to earn affiliate commissions.

“Believes create miracles”

Until you really believe that you can achieve the sort of income you’re looking for online, you’ll never take the necessary actions to get achieve your goals.
    Many people will procrastinate and do things only when they have no other choice.
    You got to set yourself an ultimatum. If you don’t get this to work, what will happen?
    You’ll just give up and go back to the rat race?
    You must treat this as your business and not a hobby.
    If you’re always on the ‘learning mode” and not doing, it’s a hobby.

You may know what you need to do to succeed but actually taking the steps to do it is a whole different story. Why people don’t do things even though they know they need to. You’re not taking action because you don’t see the immediate impact of your efforts. That’s because you’re focusing on the process and not the result.

For people who are confused, they don’t know where to begin and they’re confused with the technology. Frustration crisped in.

Reduce your confusion is to take one step at a time.
    And always Get The First Steps Right.
    Don’t try to learn everything at once.
    Confusion can only be reduced through experience.
    If you don’t take action on what you’ve learned then you will get no experience.

=====Article Ends ====

All the best and good luck,

EK

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Yes I think that online business in general is business per se. And just like any other business, it requires hardwork and more repsonsibilities. This time around your'e not just investing your effort but your time and money as well.

So let your mental and urges energize. In that way you can set your goals. That is always the first thing. Coz when you have it, you owned it and you will always carry it in your heart wherever you'll go.

It does motivate you that along tha way you may find your self in crossroads our dead ends but you will always remeber this is my goal, my priority and I HAVE TO COMMIT TO IT until I achieve it.

Gladys

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    According to me online business is a good way to make money because in this business time will be reduced and sales will be increased with law resources.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Business online make money faster, because human lifestyle today want instant everything over.

Share on facebook