1. Collapse Details
    Business Plan and financing (Canada)
    Hi,

I am looking to start my own clothing line here in Toronto. I am more on the creative end and have issues dealing with business plans etc. Can someone point me in the right direction as to where I can get a business plan made. I would like to take out a business loan but my credit is not the best. My product is being made in Pakistan and when I approached someone here for a loan they suggested I could get a loan if I bought equipment and stuff here in Canada.

Someone please help!! I would appreciate it.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    I really am new to so I am not entirely sure where to start, but Ive been told to really look into small business grants as a started. you would need a business plan for that but its worth looking into if you need money for equipment

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    I really am new to so I am not entirely sure where to start, but Ive been told to really look into small business grants as a started.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    What is the lowest Rs. business plan of Canada?

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    In canada I have carts and kiosks business. Generally I supply food carts for both indoor and outdoor usable. Many coffee business owner already operating their business by our carts or kiosks. You can use our cart for your business shelf or our kiosks for your business.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    This post is help to many entrepreneurs and small business to improve our business concept.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    good plan? thank you _)

Share on facebook