Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Trying to re-brand, any advice?
    Hey SBF.
    So, I work at a small South Florida credit union.
    We're looking to re-brand and they want me to take point on the project.
    Does anyone have any recommendations?
    I've found a few lists in my search, does anyone have any experience with any of these businesses?

Also, any general advice would be awesome!

Thanks
    Sarah

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Re-branding is all about rejuvenating your business. Think about what are the attributes that were not there in your business earlier, analyze the competitor websites and see what features they provide and then plan the re-branding of your business accordingly.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Hi Sarah

Is there a reason for the re-brand? When you talk to businesses, I'd be as detailed as possible when you tell them about how the company wants to be seen and what feeling they would like to elicit from your target clients.

The more details you give those businesses, the better they will be at hitting the nail on the head. Also, don't forget to leave out anything that you don't want to be known/seen/associated with.

Good look with it all!

Memma

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    I certainly agree with Memma!

Your rebrand must be entirely focused on the clientele you want to bring in. During the last rebranding project I worked on, we used the client's website analytics data to create a profile of the company's median customer. From there, we were able to decide whether to appeal to their current customer profile, or redirect the branding to a different, more desired audience.

If you want to appeal to your current customer base, just in a more updated fashion, then your new brand must preserve the history and expertise that is associated with the company's name. Your rebrand, in this case, will consist of an updated logo, new copy, new online presence, and redesigned marketing materials.

If going after a new audience, there is much more creative leeway. You may want to change your company's name to something different, but still recognizable. For example, Hewlett-Packard is just "HP" now. This rebrand will require the same new elements listed above, as well as a new name, a new logo, and your internal processes within the company, product offerings, and reputation management may change as well. If you previously marketed your materials based on value, you may want to change your strategy to pitching the quality, history, or customer service that is associated with your product.

I hope some of this helps!

Share on facebook

www.electryo.com
    Marketing and Trade Solutions for Small & Medium Businesses

5. Collapse Details
    Check that attributes which are not used by you earlier and what is the competition related to your business then you can plan re branding of your business.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    This will require the same new elements.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Start with your mission, values and vision. Analyze what to keep and what to discard from your current branding.

Empreendedorismo Digital Feminino

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Resource9 View Post
    Re-branding is all about rejuvenating your business. Think about what are the attributes that were not there in your business earlier, analyze the competitor websites and see what features they provide and then plan the re-branding of your business accordingly.
    Yes, first understand the core about why you want to rebrand and then add those features that were not in ur business earlier.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Re:
    Analyzing competitor, finding the core of products is all fine and necessary also but it will be good if you first go and get the ideas that what more your audience want from you.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    For this, you can go for digital marketing services provided by various digital agencies in Mumbai. This will help you to promote your book on social media and that will help you to create awareness about your book on large platform.

Share on facebook