1. Collapse Details
    Top Quality / Low Cost Call Center & Outsourcing Service
    Hi, my name is Bruce Johnson and I am the General Manager of a highly innovative and extremely cost effective call center in Costa Rica! If you are looking for call center services or any kind of outsourcing, look no further! Our quality is superior, our prices are great, our staff is bilingual, and we ARE the best choice in the western hemisphere for your project! “Transformative Solutions” operates a state of the art call center facility, where our staff becomes a seamless and effortless extension of your company so that you can grow with minimal expense and no headache! Let us focus on your outsourced man-power needs while you focus on your core business! We have been in the business of helping our customers grow successfully for the last decade. Quite simply, our close proximity to the USA, neutral time zone, bilingual staff, low price, instant setup, variety of skills and 100% dedication to your success make us the best choice for all of your call center and outsourcing needs. For a quick price quote or more details, send us an email now:
    info@transformativesol.com

Best Regards,
    Bruce Johnson
    General Manager
    Transformative Solutions Inc.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Outsourcing is a business practice in which a company hires another company or an individual to perform tasks, handle operations or provide services that are either usually executed or had previously been done by the company's own employees. They frequently outsource customer service and call service functions.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    thank you for giving good information and as soon as I will contact you.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Thanks, it's good!

Share on facebook