1. Collapse Details
    International Trade in Canada
    Hi, I was wondering if there are information i can find about international trade between Quebec (A province in Canada) and China?

I know there is a web site called ITCan that gives good direction. However, i was wondering if anyone knows specific tips in this business???

Where should i pay more attention to??

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    A gander at Canada's global exchange through maps and outlines. Canada has exchange relations with 224 nations and domains, with which it exchanges in excess of 5,500 sorts of items and administrations. In 2014, Canada imported $511 billion in products, and sent out $525 billion, as indicated by information from Statistics Canada.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by cokarette View Post
    Hi, I was wondering if there are information i can find about international trade between Quebec (A province in Canada) and China?

I know there is a web site called ITCan that gives good direction. However, i was wondering if anyone knows specific tips in this business???

Where should i pay more attention to??
    Hello

Would you like to import some readymade garment and garment stocklot from China? We are a Chinese garment company in Guangzhou , Kindly contact me if you want to start the garment business : whatsapp: +8615521054933

Regards
    Sean

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Canada's significant fare accomplices are the United States, Japan, the United Kingdom, Germany, South Korea, the Netherlands, and China. Most of the nation's imports originate from the United States, Japan, the United Kingdom, Germany, France, Mexico, Taiwan, and South Korea.

Share on facebook