1. Collapse Details
    Customer Relationship Management within Airline Industry
    Hi everyone!

My name is Christos. I am a student at Strathclyde University and at the moment I am doing an MSc in Business Information Technology Systems. My final project is titled "CRM within the Airline Industry". The aim of the project is to research and analyse what effect CRM has within the airline industry, how it is applied and how airlines are applying it. The second aim of my project is to identify how customers interact using online booking.

I would be very grateful if you could help out with my research by answering the following!

Have any of you booked online for flights / holidays?
    Who with and what were the most important criteria when booking?
    What did you think of their websites?
    What are your experiences?
    What is it you look for when you book online?
    What do you think are the advantages/didvantages?

You dont have to answer everything, but hopefully we can cover a lot of issues with booking online etc.

Thanks for your time!

Christos

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Have any of you booked online for flights / holidays? - Yes, doing that only online
    Who with and what were the most important criteria when booking? - price and flight time
    What did you think of their websites? - Web-services are very popular and prfessional
    What are your experiences? - Always happy with online booking

Share on facebook

Mike Levin,
    Small online store owner.

I Use SMC

3. Collapse Details
    Customer relationship is very important, even in airline industry. On https://medium.com/@steve.majestic/c...s-cd3b3943c2bc I read a matter relating to it. The airline management should work on their relationship with customer.

Share on facebook