Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1018192021 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Yes image name are impotent for SEO...

Notary Public near me or Toronto l Immigration Lawyer Toronto l Affordable Real Estate Lawyer l Real Estate Lawyer in Brampton l Real Estate Lawyer in Toronto l Family Lawyer Toronto

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Yes image name & alt tag both are most important for the seo prospective & good crawling also. This will helps to increase the keyword weight on the particular webpage...

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Optimizing all of your content for SEO is important for your rankings, including image filenames. User-friendly image filenames are more likely to be recommended by Google. The filename should be descriptive, include applicable keywords and use hyphens instead of spaces to separate words.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Do you think that the way you build your website makes difference in terms of SEO? I have created mine with the help of the website builder online, and I would like to do some SEO job for it now. Maybe you can give me some cool tips here, that would be very interesting, thank you in advance!

Share on facebook

Last edited by gerja; Yesterday at 09:49 AM.

5. Collapse Details
    thanks for sharing with us

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details

7. Collapse Details
    Key Takeaways
    Optimizing all of your content for SEO is important for your rankings, including image filenames. User-friendly image filenames are more likely to be recommended by Google. The filename should be descriptive, include applicable keywords and use hyphens instead of spaces to separate words.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    On the technical side, separate words in image names with hyphens. This helps search engines to be able to read and understand the image names better.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    When it comes to SEO, creating descriptive, keyword-rich file names is absolutely crucial. Not customizing your image file name is like getting a burrito with nothing in it. It just plain sucks. Image file names alert Google and other search engine crawlers as to the subject matter of the image.

Share on facebook