Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Image title and alt tag are main things and are part of on page optimization. When Google bots crawl any website, blog they always crawl particular image title and alt tag. It help us to get our keyword rank better in search engine. Alt tag is very important for images. And always try to use your keyword in image title and alt tag. This Search Engine Optimization process will help to rank better.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Image name is most important factor for good seo for going to top ranking. All images should be proper descriptive name and also use alt tag for maximize the relevancy for webpage with services and product keywords. Commonly we use all tag like kewords, description, image name and title always use proper keywords.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    you already got your reply , but thanks for asking this question, by your question and people's answer I also get to know about this information

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Yes, these are very important and should contain the keyword phase. Images are also the source of traffic

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    If you are for instance a blogger or write articles for an online magazine or newspaper, you encounter this question on a probably daily basis: should I add an image to my article? The answer is Yes. Images make an article more vivid and can actually contribute to improving the SEO for your article. In this post, Id like to explain the steps that should be taken to fully optimize an image for SEO.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Yes. ALT TAGS are very important to SEO. Keywords should be used in image alt tags so that your website ranks better on search engines.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    We Provides All Architecture & Interior Designing Services, Interior Designers in Delhi, Luxury High End Interior Designer & Interior Decorators in Delhi-NCR, as a Best Architect in Delhi. We Understand Our Client Requirements, In House Our Client Gets, Landscape Services, Import Around The World Facilities

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Yes, image file is important for seo. So place the keywords in the image file name. It helps for your keywords.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    From experience: at the marketing company where I work, we had an image named inbound-marketing-something. We had no content on that page, only an image we forgot about.

One day, a client calls for inbound marketing services. When we asked him how did he find us, he said that he searched for inbound marketing services.

Our reaction: oook, but we don't target this keyword (we had some romanian keywords because the company I talk about is in Romania). Then, we checked our website and we saw the image.

Since then, I always optimize images very carefully.

Share on facebook

Last edited by patrik55; 06-10-2016 at 01:20 PM.

10. Collapse Details
    Each image should have keyword in alt text as well as file name. Not just for SEO purposes but also because blind and visually impaired people otherwise won't know what the image is for.

Share on facebook