Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Medical Supplies
    Can anyone tell me what all i need to get into the medical supply business? How much start up cost would be etc.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    you should prepare it as much capital as possible, because when you buy products in large quantities then the resale price for the product will be cheaper

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    You will need the appropriate license to start supplying medicines. Based on your state of residence you will need to apply for work permit and will also have to arrange for storage and inventory management.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    For real, you should be prepared to get all the papers as nobody will allow you to run medicine business without required qualifications and licenses. And only after that you can go for equipment. And for every medical device there has to be a certified person for working on it. Of course, if trying to sell something like https://reviewsbay.com/total-restore-reviews/ - you totally good and maybe don't need any paper if you not willing to pay taxes and take risks.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    I give you and advice. You can try to sell CBD. You don`t need various groups of medical licence on it, But this is a medical treatment which will help people with many health problems. Here is a good example of the best shop i ever found https://hempworldstore.com/cbd-sooth...o-green-roads/

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Retribution View Post
    I give you and advice. You can try to sell CBD. You don`t need various groups of medical licence on it, But this is a medical treatment which will help people with many health problems. Here is a good example of the best shop i ever found https://hempworldstore.com/cbd-sooth...o-green-roads/
    Cannabis related business is really very very profitable, but I am sure one needs special license before stepping into it, otherwise it can lead to serious problems. I purchase cbd oil from licensed manufacturer only, it perfectly suits my vapmod v-mod .

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    The type of medical supplies you intend to sell will dictate how much money you will need to get your business up and running. For example, if the majority of your products are motorized wheelchairs, you will need at least $30,000 to purchase a dozen wheelchairs to sell.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Before start a Medical Supply business you need to get a license.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Medical business is not so easy like it seems. Recently, I started yto look for the ingformation about surrogacy and found https://www.mother-surrogate.com/egg...in-canada.html which is a perfect way to get qa consultation about this process and to know more. I think that surrogacy is a perfect way. How does surrogacy work? Surrogacy is a method of assisted reproduction that helps intended parents start or grow families when they can't do so on their own. It has a high cost but it depends on the country.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    In my opinion, this is a very dangerous sphere and you should be really good at medicine and law to start such a business. I have read an article about CBD oil and there are so many requirements for them. These rules really difficult to follow and you should definitely learn it.

Share on facebook