Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Medical Supplies
    Can anyone tell me what all i need to get into the medical supply business? How much start up cost would be etc.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    you should prepare it as much capital as possible, because when you buy products in large quantities then the resale price for the product will be cheaper

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    This is very subjective. Depends on your business model. You can focus only an item or a hundred items. I personally think that it is an expensive business, while you may need certain licenses to run a medical business.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    There are several basic types: Diagnostic equipment includes medical imaging machines, used to aid in diagnosis.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Shop Medical Supplies and Incontinence Supplies - (800)965-7496 - The lowest prices on home medical supplies and home medical equipment online at everywhere

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    You will need the appropriate license to start supplying medicines. Based on your state of residence you will need to apply for work permit and will also have to arrange for storage and inventory management.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    For real, you should be prepared to get all the papers as nobody will allow you to run medicine business without required qualifications and licenses. And only after that you can go for equipment. And for every medical device there has to be a certified person for working on it. Of course, if trying to sell something like https://reviewsbay.com/total-restore-reviews/ - you totally good and maybe don't need any paper if you not willing to pay taxes and take risks.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    How can i get licence of medical store?

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    I give you and advice. You can try to sell CBD. You don`t need various groups of medical licence on it, But this is a medical treatment which will help people with many health problems. Here is a good example of the best shop i ever found https://hempworldstore.com/cbd-sooth...o-green-roads/

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    The most commonly prescribed durable medical equipment for use outside of medical facilities include: Hospital beds, pressure mattresses, lift beds, bili lights and blankets. Mobility aids such as walkers, scooters, canes, crutches and wheelchairs. Personal care aids such as bath chairs, commodes, dressing aids.

Share on facebook