1. Collapse Details
    import/export Trading company looking for partners
    Hello,
    My name is David and I'm from BigDixi LTD.
    My job is marketing manager.

We are looking for business partners in the USA and Canada for the purpose of expanding business operations.
    We have an online sales website which that sync with the world's largest ecommerce website Taobao.com
    We have offices in China, and are able to send products to worldwide.
    Chinese team appointed eight skilled and responsible do their job in the best way.

The website is about selling products generally small (although there is also the possibility of products like furniture, etc.).
    The website contains a billion products from different suppliers in China.
    The purpose of the site is to make the website Taobao English / French / Russian and give accessibility to new markets.

We are looking for business partners who will distribute the website in their state.
    The working model is 50% -50% (no franchise fees).

Our part ;
    - To supply the internet platform, maintenance, development and availability.
    - Handling customer orders
    - Purchase Orders and Operations
    - Orders shipping destination countries
    - Office and warehouse operations in China

Concessionaire is responsible;
    - Marketing and advertising site in his state
    - Sales and Customer Service
    - Creating business partnerships

For more information please contact me.

Sincerely Yours,
    David,
    BigDixi HK LTD

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    We can help you in Europe. We are an American company so business dealings are via US if that's an issue.

Share on facebook

Robert L - www.pikpuk.se
    Stratus-Pikpuk - Order Fulfillment in Europe
    We can help you sell your products in Europe!

3. Collapse Details
    China, Canada and Mexico are the country's largest trading partners, accounting for nearly $1.9 trillion worth of imports and exports. But this landscape could be reshaped as President Trump pursues “America First” policies and reworks free trade deals.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    China, Canada and Mexico are the country's largest trading partners, accounting for nearly $1.9 trillion worth of imports and exports. But this landscape could be reshaped as President Trump pursues “America First” policies and reworks free trade deals.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Finding the correct exchange accomplice or wholesaler is frequently supposed to be the way to exchange catalogs on the web, with approximately 149,000 import and fare administration from individuals looking for your business classification on the index.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Everyone of us would like to be able to sit at a PC and earn a lot of money without having to work hard. You can try trading, which brings a lot of profit to traders. But you have to be trained for that. You have to understand the charts and follow them. You can follow the charts and read, review, news in the world of trading here. So good luck.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Either you looking for buyers or suppliers you can find them on tradeling.com I have used this platform to find buyers for my export business. there are traders from all over the world, you can search them as per products or as per the location.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    The business is really lucrative. Selling car parts is a challenge but it has it's upsides. - Phillip Elden

Share on facebook