Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Collapse Details
    I'm glad this question was asked. My husband and I own our own plumbing company and I had been debating if joining the Chamber of Commerce was worth it or not. I finally decided (last Friday, actually) that it can't hurt. It isn't expensive and it looks good to prospective customers to have that "label" on your website: "Member of Millbrook Chamber of Commerce."

I do like the idea that you can network with other business owners, as mentioned above, also. It just seems like a good cost effective way to Image Boost and advertise.

I had not heard of BNI before reading this thread, though. I am definitely going to look into that. Thanks to all for mentioning it.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    A chamber of commerce (or board of trade) is a form of business network, for example, a local organization of businesses whose goal is to further the interests of businesses. Business owners in towns and cities form these local societies to advocate on behalf of the business community.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    A chamber of commerce (or board of alternate) is a shape of enterprise network, for instance, a neighborhood company of corporations whose intention is to in addition the interests of groups. Business owners in cities and towns shape these nearby societies to advocate on behalf of the commercial enterprise network.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    A chamber of commerce (or leading group of exchange) is a type of business arrange, for instance, a neighborhood association of organizations whose objective is to advance the interests of organizations. Entrepreneurs in towns and urban communities structure these nearby social orders to advocate in the interest of the business network.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    A chamber of commerce (or board of trade) is a shape of enterprise community, for example, a nearby enterprise of corporations whose goal is to similarly the pastimes of corporations. Business owners in cities and towns shape those local societies to propose on behalf of the commercial enterprise network.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    A chamber of commerce (or board of exchange) is a form of business network, for instance, a nearby organization of companies whose goal is to in addition the interests of businesses. Business owners in cities and towns shape those nearby societies to recommend on behalf of the business network.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    A chamber of commerce (or board of exchange) is a form of commercial enterprise community, as an example, a nearby organisation of agencies whose purpose is to further the hobbies of organizations. Business proprietors in cities and towns form those nearby societies to advise on behalf of the enterprise network.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    A chamber of trade (or board of trade) is a shape of business network, as an instance, a local employer of organizations whose intention is to similarly the hobbies of organizations. Business proprietors in towns and towns shape those local societies to advocate on behalf of the business network.

Share on facebook