Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Postcard Advertising
    This year, we are considering sending out postcards with a coupon and new product information to our existing customers. Our goal is to increase sales this holiday season. When is the best time to send out the postcards? If we send them out too early, people aren't thinking about Christmas yet, but if we send them out too late, we've lost their dollars to other businesses. Is there an optimal time?

We are a web-based mail order business, with no store front, selling primarily jewelry and gifts.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    I'd send them out in the second week of November or so. My guess is the holiday mailings will start to arrive in my mailbox within the next few weeks.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Postcards
    I did the postcard thing, and it did get me a few clients. I think it is well worth it..

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Hi

What about this scenario:

Send Merry Christmas and a happy new year card to existing customers and include a coupon/voucher for 20% (??) discount on your products. Software.
    They can pass this coupon/voucher to any of their partners (companies) they want.

Is this too 'tacky'?
    Do you think they would pass it on?

What would be your reaction on this kind of offer?

Thanx

Matej

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Thats a great idea. I just started doing that this week. being that the holidays are coming I think it is woth a shot!

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    thanks all to share your experience here.. i will also try it.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    A publicizing postcard is a postcard utilized for promoting purposes (rather than a travel industry or welcome postcard). Postcards are utilized in publicizing as an option to or to supplement other print promoting, for example, inventories, letters, and flyers. Promoting postcards might be sent or dispersed in different manners.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Monday is generally the day when most household post is received. Avoid the risk of your direct mail campaign has to fight for attention by finding another day for your direct mail campaign to be received. Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday– Delivery between Tuesday and Thursday is considered optimum.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    An advertising postcard is a postcard used for advertising purposes (as opposed to a tourism or greeting postcard). Postcards are used in advertising as an alternative to or to complement other print advertising such as catalogs, letters, and flyers. Advertising postcards may be mailed or distributed in other ways.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    An advertising postcard is a postcard used for advertising purposes (as opposed to a tourism or greeting postcard). Postcards are used in advertising as an alternative to or to complement other print advertising such as catalogs, letters, and flyers. Advertising postcards may be mailed or distributed in other ways.
    Postcards are one of the most effective marketing tools you can use to generate website traffic or sales leads. Postcards are not new - and they may not be very exciting.

Share on facebook