Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718
  1. Collapse Details
    When you start your business and want to success in it then first thing in your mind is brand awareness. A website is more important for brand awareness so that customer see what services you are providing.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    I agree with the necessity for a Website, but if a person is trying to sell products online, there are specific things that need to be done to make sure that Website shows up on Google the day it's published. Specifically, my experience is that there need to be a lot of other Websites linking to it using the right keywords in order to get Google to pay attention. It's a fascinating topic!

Hope this helps!

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    There are several reasons like brand awareness etc. but for me the most important thing is that Social Media giants like, let say, Facebook are trying to keep you inside of their ecosystem with is harmful for your brand awareness (every time client decide to stay on FB to contact you instead of your page - you're feeding FB profits and you're becoming more and more dependable on their services). So, in my mind, website have many pros but the biggest one is that you're being independent from other companies that slowly are becoming pay-2-win schemes.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    These days creating a business website or online store is very easy than ever: you don't have to invest much money, you donít have to know how to code or design, your online store is not limited to business hours, and itís one of the best way of free advertising.Having a business website isnít just about selling your goods and services ó itís also about providing something of value to potential customers. and if your business is home based than having a website much more beneficial.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Having a website for your own business is very helpful considering that most consumers are now internet dependent. Whenever we need something, initially, we will try to check the net first for the availability then make online transaction to take out their orders which is way convenient compared to going out and look for something we need. So having a website for your own business is a must and could really help you grow your business. Mine is just a very simple website which it think works for me as a newbie...Here's the link to check

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Having a website now is a must. Especially if you want to develop and expand your business. Why must have a website? With website, the market reach will be broader, promotion costs are cheaper, visitors are targeted, and it is easier to controlling the business itself.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    I think that this is a very good thing to have a website especially if you have your own business.

Share on facebook