Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920
  1. Collapse Details
    Why you must have a website...

Well, I guess in times like these it's not longer a question, is it?

The world shifted towards online, digital and remote even before COVID-19 hit us like a wrecking ball. But now, in 2020 and even in the nearest future, it's pretty safe to say we have to arrange with the new normal. And if you have the faintest chance to sell your products online, you'll do so much better, as if you have to shiver every night waiting for the next lockdown kicking in and ruining your business.

Go digital now, at all cost!

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Yep, website is very important thing. Especially for days like today, when internet is global spreader of information. You can direct your customers with your website.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    I agree that it is very important to have your own website if you have a business.
    Today, most buyers search for services and products on the Internet. The Internet resource will allow you to attract customers from your region or country and will make it easier to enter the international market.
    Even when I just meet new people and tell them what I do, everyone immediately asks the site to look at my products.
    The site is primarily about caring for your potential customer. Because then he can easily look at your product on the Internet, understand whether it suits him or not, instead of going to look for your office or store and spend time.

Share on facebook