Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    If I ever go to a new business, I will first look it up online. I will even just Google the address to see where it is. For restaurants, I look at the menu before going so I have some idea on what to pick so it's the same for companies. It's great if a company has an online catalog of their products. It's even greater if they also mention the prices.

Companies tend to hold off from putting prices on their website but if I have to drive all the way to a store to see a product priced way above what I know another store is asking, I will never buy anything and maybe even never return again.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by swagger View Post
    I agree with this. In todays day in age, people will generally look up a new business on the internet before using it, and having a professional looking website will help quite a bit.
    So true! And I do it all the time, using Google to get more info on a particular company or checking out the menu items of a particular restaurant. Having a business website is great for branding, and if you have a blog to accompany it, then you can leverage the web to further brand your business.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Having a website is very important especially for companies and business. Most of the people today are online.A website will play a very important task of marketing the company or a business. Most people tend to use search engines when searching for everything online may it be cafes,gas stations, insurance, just anything. Therefore those business that have websites stand a better chance than those that don't have websites.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Every business nowadays has a website. It's just the way you have to do business nowadays and by the way a much better way to do business. You're in control and have a better chance of competing.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Having a website is really pretty important, as websites can provide you with additional revenue stream and at the same time an advertisement boost for the products and services that your business is offering. Some people especially the dinosaur kids or those who don't know how to operate the current technology are losing potential profit boosts that websites can bring to their business. Thus, websites are additional profits to the business whether sales, services or goods.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    I totally agree that every business regarless of size should have a website. Wordpress is very east to set up and looks nice straight out of the box as it were. The woojo plugin allows you to set up a very professional looking site with minimal effort really. I started one up about a year ago now and with a little help from google search and You Tube, it was easy to find plenty of people out there willing to help you set up with next to no cost.

That's what I liked about it; I was learning something new and being proactive with how I went about my business. Great post OP.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    There are so many low costs options available you should always have a website! If you are into more than 1 category you could even have multiple websites! There are domain names available so cheap and we hosting is amazing for very little money! There is no reason to not have at least one site! That being said, make sure it is the site you want and are set on before you start all of these sites!

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    I personally think any product can be sold online. What you need is to make a website that is well optimized for that local area. This will enable people near you to place orders on your website and you get to deliver to their homes. This will save the customers a lot time coming to your physical store to buy the product.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    When was OPs article written? It seems to me that everyone I run into that has a business, wants a website. I even know a guy who runs a gas pump repair business that has a beautiful site.

Share on facebook

Please visit Trinity Computers at www.trincomp.com for all your computer repair and IT service needs

10. Collapse Details
    Website needs two main things.

Simple yet elegant.

Like Google.

Share on facebook