Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    after the Updation of penguins most of the sites ranking was affected. so i think your ranking also affected with it. so again start work on it.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Yes it happens most of the time we have seen that one keyword will rank and another will not rank. It is happens if you will not follow the protocols of Google to rank a keyword. Create some more quality backlinks which would be helpful to increase the rank of page in the Search Result.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Before link building you should focus on ON page optimization. Now i would like to know what strategy did you use during the link building? Means white hat techniques or black hat techniques?

Share on facebook

Thanks
    John Bally - SEO Professional
    Hire SEO Expert

4. Collapse Details
    Submit your site in search engine & make effective on-page & off-page seo to increase your visitor & rank. You have to wait some days/mounts because search engine take time show first time so do not worry.

Share on facebook

http://www.anynewsbd.com/
    News & Media Web Directory

5. Collapse Details
    According to me your website content could be duplicate and website is gone in to the spam please check your website self or experts who want to know about seo after then your website will be show in to the search engine.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    If you did some SEO works, and your site is nowhere to be found, you might want to check if your site has been de-indexed by google.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    You can do onsite SEO such as edit the content of your page or offsite SEO such as create backlinks via signature on forums

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Hi,
    wait some time it will increase, concentrate own your work and keep patience, It happened to me that time i was also nervous but everything went fine, so a little patience kept. seo is patience work u know

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Have you created an account on Google's Webmaster Tools and registered your site.?

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    Just keep doing what you're doing and you should have good results in time. I wouldn't expect things to magically start sending you traffic in two days. Google will come back around.

Share on facebook