1. Collapse Details
    Health insurance/benifits issue with co-owner
    Here is one I have never heard of but maybe someone can give me an opinion.

I am co-owner (50/50) of a business. Our written policy is that our company pays for the health insurance for all office workers including us (the 2 owners). My partners wife's employer has a better plan and its cost is substantially less than ours. My partner is now wanting to drop his coverage with our company and get picked up by his wife's insurance. He feels he should be compensated monetarily by our company since my entire coverage is paid for by our company. My thoughts are no frickin way! If he wants medical coverage he can stay in our plan! If he wants to use his wife's plan than that's on him. Am I wrong??? If I am that's fine. Just PLEASE help me understand why. Thanks in advance!

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Health insurance in a company is one of the benefits that employees always wants. It can beneficial because health insurance can save you from unexpected personal medical expenses. The health insurance facility given to the employees is one of the valuable enticement in a total compensation package.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Heading the list of have to-have blessings is medical insurance, but many job ... Examples range from exclusions of part-timers to failing to extend advantages to clerical ... Them in monetary problem with their insurers or maybe with their very own personnel.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Offering medical coverage as a worker advantage is commonly one of the least complex however best advances you can take to compensate and pull in ability. Medical advantages can likewise convey a scope of advantages, for example, expanding efficiency, boosting assurance, and helping shape a positive organization culture.

Share on facebook