Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Collapse Details
    Hello,

This is Steven Zheng from China, how's going with your dollar store now?
    Just noticed your post, we have alot of prodcuts which I think would suit for your business - Cute/Fashion stationery items and small promotional gifts.

If you're still working with your dollar store, we warmly welcome you to contact us and later we will show you with our products, thanks.

Regards,
    Steven Zheng
    E-mail: minison.zc@gmail.com

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    To import from china you don't need any agent. I started importing from china 4 years ago with due diligence you can do it. All you need have been packaged in an ebook I have. Visit www.myimportbiz.blogspot.com

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Importers search for goods and services all over the globe to import and sell. They are also interested in foreign resources to acquire goods and services at the lowest price possible. In fact, foreign resources are generally a major component in an importer's international supply chain.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Bringing in isn't only for those solitary footloose traveler types who get by their brains and the It additionally helps in the event that you as of now know about import/trade.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    A letter of credit, or "credit letter" is a letter from a bank guaranteeing that a buyer's payment to a seller will be received on time and for the correct amount. In the event that the buyer is unable to make a payment on the purchase, the bank will be required to cover the full or remaining amount of the purchase.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    There are so many agents out there in the market. People just have to know how to source out these particular people. - Phillip Elden

Share on facebook

Last edited by speeduser; 06-11-2021 at 07:30 AM.