Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Collapse Details
    Identify your keywords using keyword planer or any other tool and than write a quality content. Build some natural backlinks targeting those keywords.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by printer View Post
    You can use Google analytic tool to identify long tail keywords.Then with the help of these keywords you can create content for your website.
    I am using the Google analytics for tracking the visitors to my website. We should also be using the Google Webmaster tools so that the tracking is done about the performance of the website also and this will in turn help us in getting a better response for our website.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    kwfinder is a good tool to help you

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by maryjohnson1555 View Post
    Hi, can any one tell me that how can I rank the long tail keywords on my site? and how to identify and leverage long-tail keywords?
    is there any tool for it that it can automatically set and arranged long tail keywords for me and then i can easily use it, to make my website in top ranking.

If can, how will I do?
    Keywords planner tool & LSI keywords are support you for get ranking in SEPR. Atleast you use three keywords in your long tail tittle. Which is your keywords must be added in Meta Title, Meta Description, Content & post in social media platform with keywords.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Long tail keywords determines the users and search engines exactly what you are looking for and thereby your website gets the higher rank.

Share on facebook