Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Can I rank the long tail keywords of my site? If can,how will I do?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

1. Collapse Details
    Can I rank the long tail keywords of my site? If can,how will I do?
    Hi, can any one tell me that how can I rank the long tail keywords on my site? and how to identify and leverage long-tail keywords?
    is there any tool for it that it can automatically set and arranged long tail keywords for me and then i can easily use it, to make my website in top ranking.

If can, how will I do?

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    The first thing you would want to do if you have not already is identify your targeted keywords. Setting up Google Analytics on your website is one good way to identify those long-tail keywords. Also Google Adwords Keyword Planner is another great way to identify your keywords. After this you need to create content on your website that is centered around each keyword. For example a blog post or article for each keyword.

Keep doing this and you will have a lot of avenues for visitors to find your site.

LocalBusinessRocket.com

Share on facebook

Last edited by Web Oracle; 10-24-2014 at 07:12 PM.

3. Collapse Details
    You can use Google analytic tool to identify long tail keywords.Then with the help of these keywords you can create content for your website.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    16225 Park Ten Place, Suite 500, Houston,texas
    Use Google's auto-complete search box or Google analytics to search for long term keywords.
    Once you have a list of such keywords, Submit your site to local listing, search engine, niche directory.
    Use off page techniques to get your site ranked.

Make sure your site is well optimized before you start off page technique.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Yeah google analytic is best way.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by printer View Post
    You can use Google analytic tool to identify long tail keywords.Then with the help of these keywords you can create content for your website.
    I am using the Google analytics for tracking the visitors to my website. We should also be using the Google Webmaster tools so that the tracking is done about the performance of the website also and this will in turn help us in getting a better response for our website.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Set up Google Search Console to know the keywords you are being searched on.

Share on facebook

Jonathan Martiniano | Support Team
    Outsourcing Angel | We Offer Recruitment Of The Best Virtual Assistants For Your Business
    www.outsourcingangel.com

8. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by outsourcingangel View Post
    After that make target the long tail keyword and use that keyword in meta title and meta description.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by outsourcingangel View Post
    After that make target the long tail keyword and use that keyword in meta title and meta description.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Christiana Robert View Post
    Does this still work??

Share on facebook