Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Hi,

The only and best solution of your problem is google analytic tool,so go with it.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Use google analytics to check keyword's strength.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    hi,

You can easily rank on any kind of keywords.for this you have to analysis of all your keywords whether they are long tail keywords or short keywords.
    some time long tail keywords give the best result as compare to the short keywords, but only in some specific cases.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Hay maryjohnson1555 thank you so much for this helpful post. I have got a great solution with your post

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Great. will try for mine site too. Thanks

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    There are many places where you can find excellent candidates for long-tail keywords. Money is not a prerequisite; you don’t have to shell out anything if you rely on Google’s Keyword Tool or other free services… and there are plenty of them.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    A -203, Palm Beach, J.P. Road, 7 Bunglows, Andheri(W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
    You have to use Google Analytic Tool, For getting log tail keyword use keyword planner, It's help you to know keyword searches & competition about your keyword. You should have to find out highly searches keyword with low competition. It's help you to rank easily. If have you any question regarding ranking let me know I will guide you more.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Use Google Analytic..

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    I suggest that you do a keyword research for your site/business, than to look for a readily available set of keywords.
    You know your site better, you should also know how you want your users to find your site. Set a list of keywords and do a research.
    And make sure to always keep your target audience in mind.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    You can use Google Keyword planner or Keyword Tool to find out long tail keywords and their average monthly search volume. Then you need to do proper on page optimization. Make sure to have the main keyword in Title, Url, Meta description, Image alt tag, Image title tag, H1 H2 tag and evenly spread through out the content. Just make sure to increase the keyword frequency. Than you have to create exact match do follow back links on websites relevant to your business.

Share on facebook