Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    New Marketing Methods
    Hi everyone,

I help run a specialty store and am looking for ways to reach more people, online and outside the Internet.

I already have a steady yet small customer base, and I am looking for methods and places to find new customers. Does anybody have any ideas that has worked for them in the past? Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

Mark

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Hello Mark,
    Here are a few good free ways to increase salese.

- Add your products to Froogle
    - Add your products to mall sites such as bizrates and mysimon
    - Sell on eBay. Use a reserve price and list your website on the auction pages.
    - See if some sword-related newsletters will let you post free advertising on their mails.
    - Exchange links with other sword related websites (not competitors).
    - Post in sword-enthusiast forums and post your website as signature. Encourage group-buys in such forums.
    - Write articles related to your products (sword manipulation tips?) and submit them to related ezines and other web sites.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Re: New Marketing Methods
    Thanks Macilia! I'm definitely going to look into those options that you outlined for me.

Would anybody else be able to offer an additional perspective?

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    If you don't have a blog, I would consider starting one. Update often and relate the content to the swords you are selling.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Re: New Marketing Methods
    Hello all,

Thank you all so much for all the great input thus far. I've actually been able to implement some of your ideas, and I'm happy to report that I've seen substantial sales increases in the past month alone!

My question today is this: How are you all managing your marketing efforts going into the holiday season? Everything seems to want to slow down these days, and I'm curious as to some of the ways that you're dealing with the slowdown. Or, perhaps you aren't experiencing a slowdown at all? Much appreciation in advance for your input!

Happy Holidays,
    Mark

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Holiday marketing
    Mark,

Being a business consulting business, the holiday can bring reduced sales. So we are faced with the same problem as you, Mark. How do you keep the marketing effort going into the holidays? It is important to keep the name of the company out in front of the public, so we, at Quasebarth Advantage, sent out ‘Happy Holiday’ cards and emails to our clients and contacts. It is a gentle reminder that we are still available for your business consulting needs.

Happy Holidays
    John Spinnato
    Quasebarth Advantage

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Mark
    As i know the best method is to sell your product on e-bay and other important thing is to put your product on mall sites.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Thanks Dear printer. I agree with you.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Provide offers, discounts and rewards to your customers. This will help you to easily increase sales and customers in your business.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    For increasing your online sales you have to focus on following tips:
    Content Marketing Will Be Bigger Than Ever.
    Set up a sales incentive program.
    Social media marketing needs more diversity.
    Give your customers the inside scoop.
    Set up a customer rewards program.
    Distribute free samples to customers.

Share on facebook