1. Collapse Details
    Consulting for growing your SALES and CASH FLOW
    Hello Fellow Business Owners!

I am an entrepreneur, and my passion is helping other entrepreneurs grow their business.

In talking with several hundred small businesses the two areas that they struggle with the most is growing their sales, and managing cash flow. I provide consulting services to small businesses to plan forecasts, analyze sales, and provide performance reporting with actionable insights to grow your business and put more money in your pocket!

As an Entrepreneur I have started 3 businesses, I have a MBA in finance, and I am expert in operations management. I have included the link to my LinkedIn if you would like to see my detailed profile.

Please reach out out to me to talk about your business!

Eric
    https://www.linkedin.com/in/ericgoll

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Eric,

That's awesome. Check out our small business reporting tool that you may be able to use to help your clients especially the ones that struggle with generating actionable data. I would be more than happy to give you a promo code to try it out. It integrates with Quickbooks desktop. Our CEO is a member of the Entrepreneurs Org. and we are partnering with Gazelles to sell our products to small business. If you interested just let me know. Best of luck to you.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Sales when increased automatically brings in a lot of cash flow. This depends on strategic planning and implementation of the best process. There are so many expert consultants who give the right solution for your business objectives.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Can you suggest me how can i improve sales of my ecommerce business that offers coupon and promo codes for availing discount. I am trying to get more traffic to my website.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Hi there,

We help companies grow their sales by training their employees to get the best out of the knowledge out there. We managed to help our clients grow their businesses up to 45% just by implementing our learning solution. Our mobile learning platform enables companies to acquire measurable return on knowledge by applying Artificial Intelligence to personalize the learning journey of every employee. This way, investing time and money in educating your employees becomes both sustainable and profitable. https://knowingo.com/

Share on facebook