1. Collapse Details
    Need Help - Trouble with Naming
    Hi

I live in Russia, and prepare new project for english-language market
    Sometimes, name is good in one language, but bad in another.
    I need advice about name of company and product

What You think about "Yuppie Software"
    (product of company will be targeted to business mens, managers)

and

"Stalker" - name of new age PIM organizer with few innovation properties?

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    I wouldn't name a product Stalker! That word has too negative a meaning in English.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Stalker sounds like some type of spyware, which would be a good name if that's what it was for, but I kinda doubt it.

Software names are tough. I'd go for something unique and smart sounding, maybe one word instead of two. Something with some force behind it.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Totally agree about not calling it Stalker. Over here in the UK that's something you're likely to get arrested for being! And I wouldn't call it Yuppie either; that's a word that may have been fashionable in the 1980s but sounds rather outdated these days.

I guess it needs to be catchy, memorable and relevant to what it is the company does. Hmmmm...

Well there are some tips (what to do, and what not to do) here and here. But personally I reckon you shouldn't think about it too hard. Check it doesn't have any negative connotations, that nobody else is trading under the same name and then, well, go for it!

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    If you are suffering from any kind of hearing issue or if you know someone who has a similar issue, then, wait no more. Take them to the Hearing aids India where you can find a solution.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Anomic aphasia is a mild, fluent type of aphasia where individuals have word retrieval failures ... In patients with semantic anomia, a naming deficit is accompanied by a recognition deficit. Thus, unlike patients with word .... are still observed. These remaining symptoms can sometimes cause academic difficulties later on.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Oct 23, 2016 - 12 Tips For Naming Your Startup Business. Avoid hard-to-spell names. You don't want potential customers getting confused about how to find your business online. Don't pick a name that could be limiting as your business grows. Picking too narrow of a name may cause you problems down the road. Conduct a thorough Internet ...

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Acronyms. Try using the first letter of every word in a phrase or parts of words or names.
    Mash-ups.
    Get inspiration from mythology and literature.
    Use foreign words.
    Use your own name.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Acronyms. Try using the first letter of every word in a phrase or parts of words or names.
    Mash-ups.
    Get inspiration from mythology and literature.
    Use foreign words.
    Use your own name.

Share on facebook