1. Collapse Details
    Natural Stone business in Toronto (Canada)
    I have a several years of experience in the Natural Stone businesses.
    Have working in a family business, supplier of flooring and exterior cladding materials. The company imports and markets marble and granite for floors and walls of buildings and construction projects.

Currently I'm in a process of applying for immigration to Canada
    (Permanent Residence Application Status).

My status: landing in Toronto end of November and hopefully starting my own business.

Anybody has any idea whether this kind of business can go also in Toronto?

P.S. I am also looking for a business partner to start this new business...

Many thanks,

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    I don't see why it shouldn't be viable anywhere. Maybe you could check the local 'Yellow Pages' there, or similar, to check the local competition, market, and so on.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    natural stone
    Thanks for replying to me.

Originally I'm from Israel. Working in a family business which imports and markets marble and granite for floors and walls.

Israel, as you know, is a warm country, so the natural stone (marble) is quite required.
    The reason why I contacted this forum is to find whether these products are relevant for the Canadians as well.

Many thanks,
    Moshe

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Well... marble certainly isn't 'required' in Canada. It's relatively rare in fact, compared to many other stones, so you may well find that you are operating in a slightly different market niche to your current one.

I suspect though that your best bet is still to check out local directories in the first instance. Though you may get lucky and we may have a Canadian visitor in the stone industry!

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Stone in Canada
    Dear fellow business owner,
    As far as a market in Canada, you will have to research that along with some leg work, phone calls and meetings. As far as having a market in the US you tell me specifics about your products, pricing, and shipping policies and I will certainly find you hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of business. Let me know if you are serious. Give me the info. on your product and I will make it happen. I am expeienced at negotiating with suppliers and contractors.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Find partners
    Hi all
    I come from Vietnam, raw materials and cheap labor, can tell me the product you are interested in
    Please contact me by mail or facebook,
    chatting make friends
    I can send you the good products from Vietnam, I can
    production or processing your products.
    i can made manufacturer for you
    contact me by email and facebook: nvt . vanthanh @ gmail . com

Share on facebook