1. Collapse Details
    Just started a home based business and a little lost
    Just purchased to be a distributor of a business and seem to be having an issue generating buzz. Facebook is showing not much interest. I researched this company and product line for months before becoming part of it. I also use some of the product myself. It is a health based product business that generated $454 million in sales last year. They are rated B on the BBB. Just not sure where to go.......any ideas?

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    It would help to know what you have tried and what has not worked at this point. Then direction could be given.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Support is always great, especially when you're in something new. It's so easy to feel lost or alone, but it doesn't have to be this way. Perhaps search for forums or groups of people in the same niche as you. There are always kind people willing to offer advice, or even just an undersanding ear. Good luck!!

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    See if you could connect with some of the successful people on the distrubiton network. They may share some of their secrets. Also, was there any training or training material? They could be helpful as well. It may be hard going at the start but hopefully it gets better. There are so many methods to talk about. Websites, blogs, cold calling and advertising are some of the methods. All takes time and money. So, you need to choose carefully which methods you will use.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Is there anyone in the company who can guide you?

Are you just working online, or offline as well? How are you doing your prospecting and marketing, approaching potential prospects, etc?

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Hi Mike And Shell,

In my point of view, perhaps you would like to consider hiring a virtual assistant with a background in business development and marketing. I mean, you already know your product quite well, now the question is how do you get to promote this? Here, I suggest getting a person who can handle your digital marketing since this is the most cost-effective way to promote your products. Nonetheless, to help you gather data on the trends of your industry.

Like with what I do, I basically manage the Digital Marketing of the company, and have a lot of marketing consultancy on the side for start up businesses. Basically for business owners who believes in their product but just not sure on what direction to go or the next step. As we all know, sales will always be the bottomline. So how do you get to acquire sales, if you dont know what strategy to put in place. Why not consider hiring a remote Digital Marketer, or a Social Media Virtual Assistant? There are a lot of remote workers who are pretty good at this. Imagine, hiring someone to strategize and implement these strategies at a low cost? This is where Remote Staff comes in. Remote Staff can help you get the right people you need.

If I may, you might want to check out Remote Staff, they help in recruitment, hiring, monitoring and even payroll for the staff. Plus, I heard, they cut down up to 70% on staffing cost. This would really help especially if you are a start-up company. You may email me at stephanie@remotestaff.com.au. I'd love to help you out on this, and maybe endorse you to our Business Developers so they can get you the right people for your business.

Looking forward to be hearing from you.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Hey man, first of all, are you using paid ads or just posting in groups, on your own page, etc? Facebook changed their algorithm for organic reach, now if you have, let's say, 1000 friend, only about 50 to 100 will actually ever see your post. Instagram is much better about promoting organic reach, and so is youtube. But If you're having troubling creating buzz i'd recomend getting more creative with your posts, using pain points and planting the seeds of pleasure in your copywritting. The only reason people act in life is to escape pain or to persue pleasure. Also a great offer will make almost any ad campaign work. try giving away your product for free in exchange for an email adress you can market to later.

Check out my signature below for an example of this! I give away a free PDF on how to generate more leads and double your business in 30 days using a FB ad, a simple 2 page website, and 3 emails. The people who want that then exchange their email for it, and then I send valuable content to them to build trust and respect, and occasionally I send out a product of mine.

I recommend joining email lists just to get inspiration.

Hope this helped my friend!

Share on facebook

Free course on how Facebook, a simple 1 page website, and 3 Emails can double your business in 30 days! https://blueprintforfbsuccess.com/customeracquisition