Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
  1. Collapse Details
    As for legal entities, they have the right to purchase diamonds without a certificate. However, practice shows that most of the world famous jewelry companies prefer to certify purchased diamonds here gsi diamond certification, since such a certificate can serve as an additional guarantee for the consumer and an indicator of the highest quality of the products produced by the jewelry company.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    You can sell in some online sites or b2b sites, Indiamart, Alibaba, Etsy madeheart.com

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by ebrandu View Post
    Hi good evening
    ecommerce is best option
    firstly you can see www.ebrandu.com website
    this company provide all facility online store management and ecommerce website development company each and everything manage very easily and understandably to handle this travis scott merch.
    website www.ebrandu.com "here"
    email ebrandu360@gmail.com
    nice deal i love it thanks alot

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Sell your products on store with the help of some delivery clients and also by contact with dealers who work related to your products like jewelry. And also sale our products using social media and websites.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    I also make jewelry and I have recently started selling my wares in big stores.
    How I did it: I prepared all the necessary materials, took good photos, arranged all the information about my jewelry in Excel.
    Then I wrote a commercial offer for potential stores, added all the photos and documents and began to mail the stores I would like to work with.
    And some answered me, now I sell my jewelry from their stores.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    you can create a post and share it on social media or otherwise you have to direct contact with online shopping stores.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    I've gone through many fields but I've never sold jewelry. I prefer buying it. I have a silver ring that I love to wear and a golden necklace. And it's not all. I know that a lot of people love to collect those things and I'm one of them. I buy them pretty cheap at this jewelry shop online and I'm very happy with the purchases.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Selling your adornments is definitely not an ordinary encounter. We'll help you. The kind of home adornments you have directs which store will endeavor to sell your gems.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Here are fourthree easy steps for placing your art or jewelry for sale in a local retail store.
    Identify Local Stores That Fit Your Brand. ...
    Prepare to Pitch Your Goods. ...
    Place Your Pieces in Person. ...
    Negotiate a Reasonable Wholesale Rate.

Share on facebook