Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Is radio advertsing appropriate.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Is radio advertsing appropriate.
    Hi there,

I recently (6 months ago) started a cosmetic clinic from home to reduce obvious overheads - it's great - except all methods of my advertising have bombed.

I feel that there is a negative stigmatism attached to home businesses because of all the "dodgies" out there, which is greatly impacting those who are genuine.

My question is. Is radio advertsing appropriate for home businesses?

I have done 3 flyer drops and yielded zero leads as with Facebook, newspaper, free classifields etc.

I'm starting to think it's me :/

Thanks in advance for your advice.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Do you have a website?
    I would think social media would be your first and least expensive form of advertising.
    I believe Radio Ads can have a place in an advertising budget, but perhaps down the road.....

Share on facebook

Dufferin Media
    Social Media Management Services
    Hands off solution to help you build your business online using the powerful tools of Social Media
    www.dufferinmedia.com
    sarah@dufferinmedia.com

3. Collapse Details
    I don't think radio advertising brings better effect than other nowadays. Because many people now communicate mainly through social network like Facebook. In my opinion, flyer dropping is also a good method, but if you find it unhelpful, you should limit it as well. However, marketing is a process that takes time, so just wait for positive effect.

Share on facebook

Last edited by Bryan56; 12-01-2014 at 08:47 AM.

4. Collapse Details
    16225 Park Ten Place, Suite 500, Houston,texas
    Radio advertisement will be costly, but you are not sure of the results.
    I prefer you to build good marketing strategy, work on it, promoting your business through Social media will prove fruitful.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    You may want to try using laser text projector for rather inexpensive "pirate" advertising (on the pavement, building wall etc). Let me know if you're interested, I'll send you the contact info of a guy who owns 2-3 systems like this in US.

E-mail: e-go[you-know-what]inbox[dot]ru
    Phone: +7-90-90-500-800

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    You need to have a website and then try more than one advertising strategies. Search for business similar to yours that is successful with there advertising strategies learn from them.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    There are several factors to consider whenever you want radio advertising. First is your locality. There few area or cities where population is very low. Again there are few cities where people do not usually listen to the radio. Another major factor is, you need to have a strong platform before starting radio advertising. I guess you know what i meant by "strong platform".

Share on facebook

Last edited by Robert01; 06-10-2015 at 04:14 AM.

8. Collapse Details
    I thing You need to have a website to adverting its far better than radio adverting.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott58 View Post
    I thing You need to have a website to adverting its far better than radio adverting.
    yes you are Right scott I agree with you.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    I would say that radio advertising will help you but the most common way to advertise a business is through online, so I don't recommend you to try it. To get better result why don't you go for the most recent way to advertise.. The prize is not that much too..

Share on facebook