Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    What is W3C validation?
    I just want to ask experts what is W3C validation in SEO? What is the role of W3C validation in SEO?

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    W3Consortium is a international standard for web coding such as html and css. We should follow the coding instructions as per their standards. That is only w3c validation.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) is a validator that allows Internet users to check HTML and XHTML documents for well-formed markup.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Hi Melissa Feeney,

W3C validation stands for World Wide Web Consortium.It's functionality is to check the validity of Web documents like HTML, XHTML etc. However, in layman terms we can say that it's the process of checking a Web document against Document Type Definition.

Website that are W3C have better friendliness and accessibility,easy to edit and maintain.Also it's important to use W3C conventions as much as possible and ensures that website work on other browsers like FireFox, Chrome, IE etc.

Any suggestions would be appreciated

Thanks !

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    w3c is stands for World Wide Web Consortium it is use for html for web coding.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    In SEO W3c validator is used for error finding purpose. Through these we can identify the errors that we are getting and can esolve those error through which the fillers of your site vanishes.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by forbesross View Post
    W3Consortium is a international standard for web coding such as html and css. We should follow the coding instructions as per their standards. That is only w3c validation.
    I agree with your information

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Read in detail about it at http://www.w3.org/Consortium/

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    w3c stands for world wide consortium and is a standard for html and css.It is very important part of seo a validated code will also be a worthy while every website must be followed by the w3 c consortium.
    Thanks and Regards wefixtexas

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    I agree in all posts here. To summarizes all they posted, W3C will help you to improve your website quality.

Share on facebook