Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
  1. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah - Dufferin Media View Post
    Hi everyone,
    My company, Dufferin Media, was formed 3 years ago by myself and my brother who have both worked in Online Marketing since 2003.
    We offer business owners a hands off solution to social media management.
    Our services include set up & optimization of social media profiles, preparation of ad copy (what will be posted), interaction with audience, growth of audience, and management of paid ads. We also do email marketing and website content management.
    Platforms we work with - Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Youtube, Instagram, Reddit, Digg.
    Monthly packages start at $149
    Happy to answer any questions you might have!
    Please Join This Group and Share and Sell Your Products & Services

https://www.facebook.com/groups/busi...opportunities/

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Social media is an easy task you can do yourself by some research and efforts.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    nice package i like this job can you show me your sample work sir?

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Social media marketing is the growing field and helpful to promote a business.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Social Media Management requires exceptional consumer-focused campaigns. It is crucial to embrace the ever evolving change and embed this thought into each product and service that needs to be provided. The attitude of understanding each project and each budget keeps clients coming back for their digital marketing requirements. When you have a clear roadmap, you can maximize your production and marketing investment to ensure you get the best. Call for a free consultation and see how a search engine marketing company https://www.boilingpointmedia.com/ can provide your vision adequate management and comprehensive approach.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Web-based social networking Management is the demonstration of checking and taking part in social discussions crosswise over stages. The most effortless approach to see internet based life the executives is to think about that it incorporates 3 noteworthy online networking disciplines: social tuning in, social examination and social commitment.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Impressive work.Good job.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Afrah Travel Agency +965 25720769 with right booking of flights it is always better to for booking hotels at right time because this are two things which must not be delayed if a nice trip is to be ensured.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Social Media has become very important for every business. Everyone wants to advertise his business on social media & do social media marketing. social media management is a very competitive job because you have to update your social media profiles & content to compete your competitors.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    Social media management is the process of making, booking, examining, and connecting with substance posted on social media stages, as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. Social media the executives devices and administrations can enable you to contact this gigantic group of spectators and make running a social media battle determinedly less complex.

Share on facebook