Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Collapse Details
    I believe ethics are very important in marketing. I think there are businesses who think that just because they are doing something that is legal, they are being ethical. The two are different. The kind of marketing I consider decent is marketing which doesn't bash competitors. I respond to marketing that is honest. The kind of marketing that turns me off is a company who is being too tricky. For example, clicking a free shipping ad, which is actually based on many factors before it is free.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Good post and answers thanks..

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Ethical marketing is important to the profit of a company because a growing number of consumers are buying from companies that are socially responsible.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Marketing ethics is an area of application that involves moral principles behind operation and regulation of marketing. Therefore it is a process through which companies generate customer interest in products/services, create value for stakeholders and build strong customer relationships.

Importance of the same are as follows-

1. Satisfying the basic human needs- Every human wants to be in an organisation that is fair and ethical in practice.
    2. Unity- Unity within its employees and leaders as well
    3. Improves decision making- All are allowed to put forward their inputs, through which a solid decision can be taken!
    4. Loyal Customers- Loyal customers is what allows a business to survive in the hardest of times!
    5. Mutual trust- Trust when built within the organisation as well as outside it increases customers loyalty!

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Understanding the Importance of Marketing Ethics is not only the long-term goal and objective of the company but there are various long-term gains attached to following the same such as customer loyalty, high credibility in the market and in the minds of the customers, increased market share,

Share on facebook