1. Collapse Details
    Marketing To Businesses... How do I get em all?
    I'm a service company that resells equipment for other businesses. I'm having a hard time starting up because I dont' know where to look to get businesses. I've been cold calling and visiting businesses simply due to budget constraints. Any good ideas on how to get a larger group of people to know about my service in a more efficient way?

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    B2B Re-sell Business
    Dear fellow business owner,
    There are many questions here. How long have you been doing this? Give an example of a typical transaction. What type of advertising budget do you have? It is difficult to make it through the wave of advertising that target businesses: you have to come up with a strategy to reach and impact a business owner. Please give me more details so that I can give you some advice.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    How do you get em all?
    Hi,

Without knowing about what it is you sell it's difficult to be specific, but in general:

You need to identify potential customers so you can focus your sales efforts. What sort of businesses buy the equipment you're reselling? What do they do with it? Who else is competing in your market? How do they tackle this problem? Who makes the buying decision? What sort of problems do potential customers have that your equipment can solve for them?

Find the answers to these questions and you're on your way. Especially if you can answer the last one. If your potential customers are reasonably local, have you thought about running a short (no more than one hour) seminar presentation to them on the subject of the problem and your solution? Book an hotel meeting room for a couple of hours, throw a cup of coffee at them, make your presentation - have product literature around the room and say something interesting. You can invite them all personally or by telephone. Just a suggestion...

Best of luck!

Al

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    It will depends upon what type of business you have.on the basis of that we explain that how you can promote your business.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Hi,

First get a in-depth understanding of who your business customer is. Cold calling and visiting can be time-consuming so it might be useful to try out online tools to find potential leads.

For example, you can try presights.com to identify customer profiles of relevant businesses automatically.

Best of luck!

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Hey Moragenbell,

You have mention only 8 facebook marketing tips here. Where are the remaining all tips? Are those effective?

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    it is really a shame that this forum doesn't have any moderator to response...I sent several replies regrades with my issue and still no answer.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    you have to come up with a strategy to reach and impact a business owner. Please give me more details so that I can give you some advice.
    toto

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    you have to come up with a strategy to reach and impact a business owner. Please give me more details so that I can give you some advice.
    toto

Share on facebook