Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Import/Export Partner in Morocco
    Hey guys!
    If anyone is looking for a mutually beneficial business joint venture involving import/export of goods to/from Morocco, we are ready to talk
    I have moved to Morocco from the USA (US naturalized citizen), have been importing goods from Japan, China and the USA to the Moroccan market since 2005. I'm interested in finding business partners serious about doing business in/with Morocco to commit for long-term, trusting and mutually beneficial business relationship.

Let me know if anyone is interested!

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Hi erabii,

Why do you want to search imports /exports mutually partners where i providing you all the Imports/exports related data and related search engine online for you, where you can collect all data for you.

Thank you.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Import/Export Info.
    Hi Eximpulse,
    Can you please send me the Imports/exports related data and related search engine online information.
    you can send me on goforexport@gmail.com.
    Thanks,
    for Tradex

Quote Originally Posted by eximpulse View Post
    Hi erabii,

Why do you want to search imports /exports mutually partners where i providing you all the Imports/exports related data and related searc engine online for you, where you can collect all data for you.

Thank you.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Hi erabii,
    Are you there?could we talk via skype?

Share on facebook

POWER BANK FACTORY

5. Collapse Details
    Hello, Erabil :

May I know what's kind of articles you are involved in?

Thanks ,
    Kay

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Snail breeders
    Quote Originally Posted by erabii View Post
    Hey guys!
    If anyone is looking for a mutually beneficial business joint venture involving import/export of goods to/from Morocco, we are ready to talk
    I have moved to Morocco from the USA (US naturalized citizen), have been importing goods from Japan, China and the USA to the Moroccan market since 2005. I'm interested in finding business partners serious about doing business in/with Morocco to commit for long-term, trusting and mutually beneficial business relationship.

Let me know if anyone is interested!

Hello,
    We are snail breeders from Poland. We breed Helix Aspersa Maxima and Muller snails. We would like to meet some distributors to sell our products in Morocco. We offer edible Muller and Maxima snails, snail caviar and snail slime for cosmetics use. If you are interested, please contact us info@hodowla-slimakow.pl, phone no. +48 608 324 333

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Hello
    I am interested in importing my goods to the Moroccan market. Please, contact me on my private mail: info@hodowla-slimakow.pl.
    Ewa

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Hello dear friend I am interested in your proposal !

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    If you still available looking for partners contact me via skype: mariusgtv

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    Hi Erabii,
    Are you interested in trading between Morocco and Canada.

Share on facebook