Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Import/Export Partner in Morocco - Page 2

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Hi, I have access to a wide variety of USA genuine health & beauty as well as many other consumer goods for export. I have direct relationships with manufacturers and distributors so I can provide much better prices than most wholesalers. Let me know if there are options to export to Morocco through your involvement. Thanks!

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    we manufacture the ski glove,so the the snow is scarce in Morocco hot weather, and business need profit and trust from each other.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Hey!

We are distributors of traditional wayuu shoulderbags, seeking new business parterns/importers for our products. Please check out our website and contact us if Interested.

Regards
    www.mochilaswayuubags.com

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by halrichardsUSA View Post
    Hi, I have access to a wide variety of USA genuine health & beauty as well as many other consumer goods for export. I have direct relationships with manufacturers and distributors so I can provide much better prices than most wholesalers. Let me know if there are options to export to Morocco through your involvement. Thanks!
    Hi,
    I am interested, but in the opposite direction, I mean export from Morocco to USA health & beauty ORGANIC products like Argan Oils and other references.
    If interested, let me know to give you more details.

Share on facebook

Last edited by abdel; 06-21-2016 at 11:10 PM.

5. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by datastar View Post
    Hi Erabii,
    Are you interested in trading between Morocco and Canada.
    Hello datastar,
    I m interested in trading between Morocco and Canada.
    I am an Internet Marketer living between Florida and Morocco.
    In fact I am looking to be part of import/export project between Morocco and any other countries included China.

Share on facebook

Last edited by abdel; 06-21-2016 at 11:09 PM.

6. Collapse Details
    Hey there! I can export oysters from Normandy, France everywhere in the world and I take in charge the transport. So if you know hotels, restaurants or stuffs like that want to be supplied in first quality oysters just send me a message. If you want, you can just take a fee for making me know someone who's interested.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by seourmpl View Post
    In which product are you looking to do import export...??
    Machinery like milk coolers and other things linked to the agroindusry .
    Cheers!

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Hi Erabil,
    I got a factory that producing plastic packaging bags for various products, such as food, pet food, garment and others. We could print the customized logo on the bags. If interested, you could email me at hrd-brown@packingofchina.com.
    Hope we could cooperate in the future.
    Best Regards.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    erabii,

I am connected with many manufactures in the USA, is there a certain product that you are looking to import?

Regards,

Rich

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by erabii View Post
    Hey guys!
    If anyone is looking for a mutually beneficial business joint venture involving import/export of goods to/from Morocco, we are ready to talk
    I have moved to Morocco from the USA (US naturalized citizen), have been importing goods from Japan, China and the USA to the Moroccan market since 2005. I'm interested in finding business partners serious about doing business in/with Morocco to commit for long-term, trusting and mutually beneficial business relationship.

Let me know if anyone is interested!
    Dear erabii,

Our company, IkonAgro, is a vendor company who provides customers worldwide with following agricultural products. If interested in our products by ant means please let us know. We open to discussion

Dried fruits: Dried Apricot, Dried Fig, Dried Apple Dried Grape, Dried Prune (plum), Others upon request
    Fresh Fruits: Pomegranate, Citrus, Quince, Others upon request
    Nuts: Hazelnut, Almond, Others upon request

Share on facebook

IkonAgro - Vendor for Dried and Fresh Fruits, Agricultural Products
    http://www.ikonagro.tk