Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Using Pinterest for business
    Hi guys,

Recently I have started to use Pinterest but do not know about this site much. I heard Pinterest can be a useful tool to promote a business. could you please share your experience with me?

Thanks

Share on facebook

Fred

2. Collapse Details
    Pinterest is a one of the best social media platform. It is a good opportunity for both business and consumer focuse. You can increase your brand authority, expand your reach of audience and generate more traffic to your website.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Thanks Jennifer for your response

Share on facebook

Fred

4. Collapse Details
    Thanks Chinomoreno

Share on facebook

Fred

5. Collapse Details
    Pinterest would a great place to boost your business, just need to know how to take the best advantages of it. If your business is fashion, so Pinterest is best platform for your fashionable photos. With more jejune fields, you should take advantages of inforgraphics

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Yes, pinterest is a great platform for business promotion. In this you can create boards specific to your website with some description. After that you can add pins like pictures with the link and description so that others can like your pins and can pin it. Also follow people similar to twitter, Stumbleupon and for other websites.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Pinterest is a great picture based platform to help promote your business, especially if your target market is women!
    Make sure you edit each post to direct the traffic back to your website or landing page.
    It is beneficial because it is very viral & visual (make sure to keep an eye on your analytics!), also because it is indexed by search engines (optimize your profile!!), and because it sends traffic directly to your website
    Happy Pinning!

Share on facebook

Dufferin Media
    Social Media Management Services
    Hands off solution to help you build your business online using the powerful tools of Social Media
    www.dufferinmedia.com
    sarah@dufferinmedia.com

8. Collapse Details
    Thanks Sarah, but my target market is not only women.it mostly B2B market. however, still hopeful to use Pniterest to meet my purpose

Share on facebook

Fred

9. Collapse Details
    I just started to post to pinehurst on a regular basis not generating much traffic maybe because i am in the work at home niche

Share on facebook

Ingenious Ready Made SPARE TIME BUSINESS That Pulls In INSTANT Profit Starting In Just 24hrs http://homebizenterprise.com/work-at-home/

10. Collapse Details
    Yes! Pinterest helps your business a lot, it is the top social media platform to promote your brand. You can join Pinterest for free, basically it is for two terms, one for the people and one for the businesses.

Share on facebook