1. Collapse Details
    Pre-Employment Background Checks
    Are you also a business owners? I was looking for applicants for my clothing business and thinking to do a pre-employment background checks. This is my very first business that's why I really want it to be successful so I want an employee who are loyal and trusted when it comes to money. Can you guys help me how to conduct pre-employment background checks? Is there any free online background checks?

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    No there arent any free background checks, but would 20 bucks really hurt you? I say spend the money on a good service and find out exactly who they are and history about them. Its about 20-40 dollars and well worth it for each employee right before you hire them..

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    If you're looking for loyal and trusted employees, a background check and drug test is great; however, will you be able to compensate them well enough for them to want to stay with your company?

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    You canít be cheap if you want accurate and full background check. Plus since this is your very first business you should def go for the best people who will help you to grow the company. This could be your best spend money and could possibly save you a lot of troubles in the future. I use only www.background-intel.com because they are the best in this field.
    Good luck with the business!

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    I found a website that does a pre-employment background check for free. It is called checkpeople.com Go there and see if it was you were wanting. Otherwise, I agree with some of the other posters who suggested that you pay for background checks. I wish you the best of luck in your new business and I hope you attract and locate good, honest and loyal employees.

Share on facebook