Thread: My new business

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    My new business
    Just started my new business and need feedback. Its a networking site for businesses. Any comments.suggestions are appreciated. Thanks.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Good Site
    Very well designed site and easily navigable. I joined the ranks and look forward to participating.

Good luck,

Matthew Quasebarth, Small Business Consulting

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Its great to develop new business. Most of the owner promote their business uniquely through various options like promotional items, advertising, online promotion etc.,

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by protodea View Post
    Just started my new business and need feedback. Its a networking site for businesses. Any comments.suggestions are appreciated. Thanks.
    upi cam do organic seo for your site

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Can you give a little more information about your business? It's a bit hard to help you if we don't know where we can help. We could start writing a book about what you could do but I think it's easier for the both of us if you tell us a little more.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Nice job! Can you tell us more about your new business? And what kind of advice do you need?

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Easy to use.. Alot of business owners like simple and don't have the time to spend learning how to use it..also I can never delete my posts on linked in so I hate when my auto correct ruins a post .. Good luck !

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Hmm......this is odd. Am I missing something here? I don't see any link to the new business that you mentioned.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    I agree, CeliVega. I don't understand how there are so many positive reviews for a website that hasn't been linked to in the post. Maybe the link was taken down on accident? Either way, I'd be happy to review your business and your website, if you can provide a link to it. Good Luck!

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    I suggest an SEO-driven and well created website, one that is not too cluttered with a bunch of crap, like what most of your competitors in your sector look like. Honestly, some of these sites throw so many bells and whistles it would be tough for any client to focus on their needs, and they get frustrated and leave the site looking for one with CLARITY.

the number one complaint from clients that I retain about their old business coach or networking professional...is their site is too cluttered and confusing.

Be clear, concise, and simple. Think about how iPhone changed the world of cell phones with its simplistic approach to complicated technologies.

Share on facebook

Jake Miller
    Founder, CEO
    Miller Marketing Group
    www.millermarketingroup.com