Thread: My new business

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Simple is beautiful. I suggest you make everything as simple, yet informative as possible. People have a very short attention span, and long paragraphs with no photos can seem very uninteresting. Keep things short and use strong adjectives to emphasize the strength of your business. Try to attract people on the homepage, because once you do, they'll start clicking more links because they were hooked.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Am I the only person who is not seeing a link to this website, how are people commenting and rating the business with literally no information on it... really confusing

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Can I have a link to your business please? It interests me to say the least.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Good luck! Try writing more content that will drive users to your site.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    The only advice that I could give you is to always differentiate yourself from your other online competitors. Beat out your competition and gain the trust of current and new clients!

Do you best to also market your way throughout the internet by having your site promoted through blogs, social networking sites, etc. Try to get yourself discovered on the internet!

Good luck with your new business!

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by CeliVega View Post
    Hmm......this is odd. Am I missing something here? I don't see any link to the new business that you mentioned.
    Same here. I cannot see any link provided. Is it just me or my browser maybe? Anyway what is your business all about? What does it promote, what kind of networking are you into and how can people participate?

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Is the first post on this thread missing perhaps? I can't see the link ? Please share- thanks!

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    nice job! Could you reveal far more concerning your new business? And also what kind of guidance do you require?

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    I agree with the simplicity and easy navigation suggestions. Customers will appreciate a site that is easy to navigate and not too flashy. How far have you gotten with your business plan? Have you financed your business?

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    it's good to develop new business and mostly people promote their business by various methods like online marketing and by other SEO this is a good way to promote your business

Share on facebook