Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by kem811 View Post
    Hi everyone!

My best advice for those looking for a work from home opportunity is to research, research, and research some more! Really check out a company before you jump into it. First, check with the BBB and make sure the company has an impeccable reputation. This is really important, there are alot of scam sites out there! Also, how long has the company been in business? Are they a solid, stable company? You want to make sure the company is the right "fit" for you, personally. You have to believe in the product or service that you are offering to people. I was lucky to find a company that I could be passionate about. My company offers people a much needed service that saves them money, while at the same time, really helping me and my family financially. I love the saying, "Love what you do, and the money will chase you down!" Feel free to email me by checking my profile if you want to know how I'm making money from home. Best wishes to all with your business ventures!

~Karie
    Sorry, but it sounds like you might be trying to recruit people into a network. If this is the case, I believe this forum allows posters to promote their businesses on the new classified ads section here, so you should look into how that works.

And yes, I agree that you should always be diligent about doing your research into any company you want to work with, if you're planning to join an established network. But you also need to make sure that the style of working fits your own personality, objectives, and any time and money constraints you might have. Of course you should also be certain that the product or service you're selling as part of this network is something you really believe in, and that you know other people will want - and you will be well on your way to success.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by kem811 View Post
    Hi everyone!

My best advice for those looking for a work from home opportunity is to research, research, and research some more! Really check out a company before you jump into it. First, check with the BBB and make sure the company has an impeccable reputation. This is really important, there are alot of scam sites out there! Also, how long has the company been in business? Are they a solid, stable company? You want to make sure the company is the right "fit" for you, personally. You have to believe in the product or service that you are offering to people. I was lucky to find a company that I could be passionate about. My company offers people a much needed service that saves them money, while at the same time, really helping me and my family financially. I love the saying, "Love what you do, and the money will chase you down!" Feel free to email me by checking my profile if you want to know how I'm making money from home. Best wishes to all with your business ventures!

~Karie
    Yes you're right. Research is important so that scammers don't get a good part of you. Presently I'm into online business that really pay but it was not like this initially until I started researching to know good online business to do.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Dealing with single parenthood can be tough if you do not know how to take the right steps. There are many online blogs that can help you better understand the needs.

Share on facebook