View Poll Results: Who's most important?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • The Customers

6 100.00%
  • The Workers

0 0%
  • The Stockholders

0 0%
  1. Collapse Details
    How to be customer responsive
    Hey everybody,

I just thought we could discuss some view on customer service. Here's what I think:

A fine line exists between good customer service and bad customer service. The fact that customer service is more likely to be ruined in seconds than to be sustained makes customer responsiveness extremely important. As business guru, Ken Blanchard praises, “Every organization should pursue Raving Fans.” His emphasis on creating customer mania is a great justification of this concept.

Customer service begins with the customer. It begins with a hello. Sometimes it begins with a handshake, and some direct eye contact. It always begins with a relationship. A direct, honest relationship that values integrity and gives the customer a little bit of satisfaction.

What sustains this relationship? A little bit of compassion, and a little bit of conversation can cement a relationship for years. Most of all, sustained customer responsiveness comes from the commitment that a business provides.

What inhibits this relationship? Anything and everything can inhibit this relationship. This is why a commitment to customer service is imperative. Negative attitudes from frontline employees create negative environments. Bad products or services can also affect the relationship. Most of all, inhibitions can come from a lack of compassion for the customers. Too many times, we selfishly serve ourselves first and our customers second.

In conclusion, the customer relationship is very fragile. To effectively develop a customer responsive atmosphere we need to pursue “Raving Fans” and commit our organization to this goal.

Sincerely,
    Matthew Quasebarth, Quasebarth Advantage Business Consulting

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    I totally agree with you, Matthew. The fact that it's in the customers where sales began. They sustain a business. Customer service is often neglected and taken forgranted because we focus more in competition in trems of technology, the fast connections and all that . We don't realized that we've become too much objective. I mean we become robots trying to put every system in order which isn't a bad thing either. But too much of everything is always bad.
    I know we're doing everything to be the best and to satisfy our customers, to serve them better and all that but we also ought to remember that what customers really needed is empathy and sensitivity. I don't mean to imply that doing all that isn't being sensitive but your serving human beings not dogs or lower forms of animals.

As a human being yourself you know your'e needs and the most important of all, we need attention and friends. So somehow integrate that into your coporate vision to make sure your customers feel they are winners too. And that you are their to listen to them personally. Don't let the machine of a call script answer them instead let real people do the job.

Truly,
    Gladys

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by qaconsulting View Post
    Hey everybody,

I just thought we could discuss some view on customer service. Here's what I think:

A fine line exists between good customer service and bad customer service. The fact that customer service is more likely to be ruined in seconds than to be sustained makes customer responsiveness extremely important. As business guru, Ken Blanchard praises, “Every organization should pursue Raving Fans.” His emphasis on creating customer mania is a great justification of this concept.

Customer service begins with the customer. It begins with a hello. Sometimes it begins with a handshake, and some direct eye contact. It always begins with a relationship. A direct, honest relationship that values integrity and gives the customer a little bit of satisfaction.

What sustains this relationship? A little bit of compassion, and a little bit of conversation can cement a relationship for years. Most of all, sustained customer responsiveness comes from the commitment that a business provides.

What inhibits this relationship? Anything and everything can inhibit this relationship. This is why a commitment to customer service is imperative. Negative attitudes from frontline employees create negative environments. Bad products or services can also affect the relationship. Most of all, inhibitions can come from a lack of compassion for the customers. Too many times, we selfishly serve ourselves first and our customers second.

In conclusion, the customer relationship is very fragile. To effectively develop a customer responsive atmosphere we need to pursue “Raving Fans” and commit our organization to this goal.

Sincerely,
    Matthew Quasebarth, Quasebarth Advantage Business Consulting
    This is very good advice. "raving fans" are key to the business and its success. Thank you for this advice, Matthew.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    This is so true. As a frontline sales person as well as a business owner I can actually relate to what is being spoken here. It is just not possible to ignore a customer even for a second. The repercussions it could have on our business, relation and referrals are manifold. I am not even talking about the negative image that this can create due to the influence of internet and social media.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    I think great customer service is key to a successful business. I personally hate being treated like dirt by businesses, so I wouldn't want my customers to feel the same way in dealing with my company. If you lose customers, you lose repeat business as well as referral business.

Share on facebook

Capital Projects Enterprises, Inc. | http://www.thecashflowsite.com/

6. Collapse Details
    "Definition of customer service- When customer enters your shop make sure you smile and please them, and at the end while the customer is leaving your shop make sure customer should carry smile on his/ her face by your service.
    Moment he/she come and they leave, bridge these gaps with positive attitude, body language, smooth handling, patience, positive response and quick approach. Because, “Customer is King”

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    I agree.
    Also, asking for feedback can make your business more sucessful. Customers don't really mind if you mess up royally if you take steps to fix these mistakes.
    Feedback, good or bad, is communication with your customers. Communication builds stronger relationships. Relationships make businesses grow.
    Good post.

Share on facebook