Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Need help organizing my business plan
    Hello, you guys! Just coming to y'all to ask a quick question. Does anyone know of any sites that I could use as a tool to full organize my business plan? Where it does cost a ridiculous amount to use their services/templates?

If anyone could offer me some advice on this, I'd really apppreciate it.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    There are many free templates that you could download from scribd website. But you have to be clear and specific with your search criteria to get the best sample that you could use a your template.

Good luck to your business.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    You could try this: http://www.enloop.com/
    I have never tried it before but the site looks professional. I'm expecting it not to be totally free though.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Things like that are really difficult because they need really specific stuff.
    Free ones are usually a scam, if you want a good program you're probably going to have to pay
    I think you should check out the suggestions others have given

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by SweetDee View Post
    Hello, you guys! Just coming to y'all to ask a quick question. Does anyone know of any sites that I could use as a tool to full organize my business plan? Where it does cost a ridiculous amount to use their services/templates?

If you use Open Office, you might find business plan templates at their site. If you are in the USA, try the Small Business Administration's website, as well.

While cruising the web, I found a site, called Bplans. The samples shown there should help you format your own plans, with or without a ready made template.

I hope you find this information helpful!

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by LibertyDenied View Post
    If you use Open Office, you might find business plan templates at their site. If you are in the USA, try the Small Business Administration's website, as well.

While cruising the web, I found a site, called Bplans. The samples shown there should help you format your own plans, with or without a ready made template.

I hope you find this information helpful!
    I once used Bplans and it is really good. I would advise you to try them and see how it works.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    You don't need to pay money for a business plan, there are lots of free stuff out there and you can create it by yourself too. Try not spending money on your business plan or if you really need help then you could.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by SweetDee View Post

Nice to know your interest in this business part
    i am giving services about business plan, financial plan and also you can check my home page of my site

Share on facebook

Business Plan and Financial Plan should be the extremely practical as explained in the Blog.

9. Collapse Details
    What, exactly, do you mean by "organise?"

I ask because if you're looking to make a business plan from scratch, you only need a basic word processor (like Microsoft Word, Open Office, Text Edit, Notepad or Google Docs) to put it all "down on paper," if that makes sense? Other tools you might need, depending on how glamorous you want it to look, include image editors and professional design programs. There are always free options, which can all be found online with a simple Google search, but paying is *nearly always* going to end with a more customised look and feel.

Then again, if you've got all the elements of your plan together and you want to simply lay it out in a way that you can understand, then I highly recommend a site called Prezi (https://prezi.com/). It has (or at least it used to have) a free option, which would satisfy nearly everything you wanted to achieve, and in a very professional and interesting way. You'll see.

I hope that helps!

Share on facebook

Just another day on the job. What's the job? Well that's up to you.
    If you need me, I'll be over there - blending in

10. Collapse Details
    Business plan depends completely on the line of business that is chosen. This needs a research into the areas of improvement so that the best strategy can be implemented.

Share on facebook