1. Collapse Details
    Parent FB page with a fictitious name?
    I am looking in to creating a FB page for my business, however, I do not have a personal page (the parent page) to create my business page from. I really have no use for FB in my personal life but FB for business is a very powerful tool! My question is, can I create a parent page using some variation of my business' name as the first and last name for the account and then create an actual business page from there? Does that violate FB terms of service?

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Oh, I have a suggestion. First, obviously, to create a page on facebook, you must have a personal account on it. Second, about your questions, it doesn't violate, you can sign up a personal account with your name on it and create an actual business page from there with any name you like. And you can even do business, marketing on your own personal facebook. I would like to suggest you that you should penetrate to trading groups on facebook in order to get bonus people to know about your page.

Share on facebook

Last edited by Lancy20; 11-28-2014 at 05:55 PM.

3. Collapse Details
    Yes i agree first of all you will have to create Your personal Facebook account.Then you can create your business page and share content,pictures related to your business to promote your business.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    No matter if you’ve been together for two months or twenty years, love is always something worth celebrating! Treat your significant other to a special return gifts for anniversary when you browse our huge selection of personalized presents. When a relationship is new, every day together seems like a major milestone. From cozy photo blanket gifts to a Happy Couple Wood Cutting Board, there’s plenty of unique gift ideas that will bring a smile to your partner’s face.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    No matter if you’ve been together for two months or twenty years, love is always something worth celebrating! Treat your significant other to a special return gifts for anniversary when you browse our huge selection of personalized presents. When a relationship is new, every day together seems like a major milestone. From cozy photo blanket gifts to a Happy Couple Wood Cutting Board, there’s plenty of unique gift ideas that will bring a smile to your partner’s face.

Share on facebook