Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Yes i agree first of all you will have to create Your personal Facebook account.Then you can create your business page and share content,pictures related to your business to promote your business.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Facebook users cannot use fake names on their accounts. Always use your real name. You can change your name after your account is created only if you legally change your name, such as when you get married. It is a particularly flagrant violation of Facebook rules to intentionally impersonate another person on Facebook.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    "The name you use should be your real name as it would be listed on your credit card," Facebook says. "Pretending to be anything or anyone is not allowed." Unsurprisingly, many Facebook users continue to ignore these rules.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Go to Facebook.com and select Create New Account. Use a fake first and last name, fill in your email or phone number, add a fake birthday and gender. Make sure not to use any of your real details to avoid accidentally revealing your identity. Select Sign Up to confirm.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    I need to set up a Facebook page for my kid mother who can't all alone (She is But FB simply continues to send me to my FB page. I have my moms client name and secret key how would I go on her page to change her photograph.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Facebook has always had a real names policy, where you agree that your ... The entire foundation of Facebook is that it's a site where real people ... makey-upy name you've come up with is what your parents named you.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Yes i agree first of all you will have to create Your personal Facebook account.Then you can create your business page and share content,pictures related to your business to promote your business.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    First of all if you create a personal account at FB with your business name and also then create a page with same business name then there is a high chance of account suspension from FB side as you can not create both things with same name so avoid using your business name in the account set up just create account with real name and create a page with your business name and start doing promotion.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    RedSpider full service advertising & branding, web design & development, and digital marketing agency. RedSpider is a group of young, brilliant minds from all over the world. We feeling what we do and trust in doing it good. We bit a hunger for making and launching brands. We design appealing customer capabilities to change our brands forward. We keep it humble, actual and present. Our high quality design from all over the world.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    The names are essentially something very similar (just the vanity URLs are extraordinary). However, without a doubt, I accepted too that the pages are associated worldwide.

Share on facebook