1. Collapse Details
    Trying to start my own Medical Rental business
    I am a 24 year old trying to start up my own medical rental company in the next few years. I plan to start small with a couple dozen wheelchairs, mattresses, toilets, alarms, etc. I have a large warehouse and a means for transporting the equipment which I plan to buy wholesale.

I am new to all of this. What capital will I need to come up with other than buying equipment? Registering my business and getting hospitals and nursing homes to do business with me? I have no clue where to start

Thank you for any help

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    I would go visit my nearest Business development office, SCORE office or library to research, starting a business. Focus on marketing your product and investigate the many methods of distribution that's available, and business law about your specific business idea. Always good to start out on strong foundations.

Share on facebook

Costs of a Virtual EA can prove cost effective, visit Virtual Writing Desk

3. Collapse Details
    Oh, Medsupplywannabe. I agree with opinion Gingr and I advise you to have a good business report, which you'll show to investors

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Hello, sheren and Medsupplywannabe! Guys, you give a amazing advices. I think they must work together and improve every business project. About creating business report. I know a very good program and use it. There are https://galaktikasoft.com/xafari the ultimate business application framework. You'll be delighted with it. I advice it my friends and they thanx to me again and again. Good luck! Medsupplywannabe you have a good idea, my best wishes to you

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    There are few ways of getting on feet with medical business, but only if you wish to resale things, not producing. Just get yourself a place to trade ( smth decent, of course ) , some marketing and you can sell pills like https://www.worldpharmazone.org/buy-...oprodol-online and make your cash. It requires few licenses and you good. Go ahead and give it a try.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Looks like a good business. Health and Medical stuff never runs out in business. You're warehouse must have powered racking Wiltshire system to be able to handle a lot of heavy equipment used in medical industry.

Share on facebook

We provide unique Storage System for your needs. Visit our Home Page/Website for more information.

URL: powered racking Wiltshire

7. Collapse Details
    Starting an equipment rental business? Here is our advice! Study your market. Don't buy more, buy smarter. Find the best deal for your equipment. Treat your equipment right. Stake your claim online. Create partnerships. Find the right tools for your business. Get your paperwork in order.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    It is really a good idea to have this rental business. It will surely be profitable as it is. - Steven C Wyer

Share on facebook