1. Collapse Details
    Skilled senior programmer for your business.
    Hi,

I am a skilled and experienced programmer and developer in multiple technologies, I can assist in building websites/eCommerce Mobile apps, desktop software, tools & utilities, enterprise solution, Database driven software and lot more...

I am offering my service at reasonable and affordable cost, PM to this post for further discussion.

Abhishek

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    programing
    Quote Originally Posted by webroot View Post
    Hi,

I am a skilled and experienced programmer and developer in multiple technologies, I can assist in building websites/eCommerce Mobile apps, desktop software, tools & utilities, enterprise solution, Database driven software and lot more...

I am offering my service at reasonable and affordable cost, PM to this post for further discussion.

Abhishek
    you have great knowledge its required in many it service company

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    All the best for your best future as you gain more and more knowledge some other fields too. I'll consider it when i need programming service as well.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Senior Developer is expected to be autonomous. That is to say, the boss will hand him a feature to implement and let it up to him, entirely, knowing that the Senior Developer will know when to ask for help or review. The Senior Developer should also be able to tell his boss when he'll be done with the task, and actually take responsablity for doing so.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    I have worked with Scrum methodology on a 9 person team (3 front-end, 3 back-end, 3QA), self-organization proved useful since we got to discuss many different ideas and we were able to present to Scrum master that then offered best solutions to achieve our goals, I like it. But I'm a junior level and it was first time I worked in a coding team.

Now I and some of my colleagues are creating a start-up that would be oriented at cybersecurity advices for small businesses. I was tasked with creating a website, and maybe someone can advice me on frameworks to use? I have coded a bit with reactJS library, but don't know angular, haven't tried bootstrap. Any advices for junior front-end are welcome, thx

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    In which programming you have more skill, Toady what is the scope of Python language in web designing.

Share on facebook