1. Collapse Details
    how to grow a nice language school network?
    Hi,

My name is Robert, I'm 27 and I'm going to start small language school chain somewhere in Canada or Western Europe. I would like to start with one or two schools at the beginning (just 4-5 teachers in each) and then grow. I know my idea my sound silly, and you will tell me that it won't work, but listen to this:
    I come from Poland, where there are a lot of language schools (especially English). A few years ago two of my friends set up their own language school and taught English language tgere. Everything seemed to be that the market is already full and will not accept more schools of this type. Then came the big competitor - one of the schools has grown to such an extent that evolved into the entire network. Now they offer franchising in 3 or 4 East European countries (check it by yourself: here), and as far as I know, they're still growing. It's great success, isn't it?

So my idea: There are many Polish people in Canada and Western Europe, who immigrate there for work, but some of them still does not know any language (that's sad). So probably they won't use any other schools tahn Polish one, cause they do not have any English skills.

What do you think? MAIN QUESTION: Should I start small like 1-2 teachers or big - 2 schools with 4-5 in each of them? I can invest more, but I'm not sure if it's good idea :/

Best regards
    Robert

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    See, i would not say you languages school idea wont success. It is true that languages school business can run successful but needs some patience and awareness to the public.

Your questions were about the strength of teachers. i would recommend to hire 2-3 teachers in the starting. as long as the business will grow and get some admission, move for more.

This is the tricks of every business whether physiotherapy clinic Vancouver, school, restaurant, hospital or anything. Always prefer to hire few staff which can help to start the business in the beginning.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Encourage conversation.
    Model syntactic structure.
    Maintain eye contact.
    Remind students to speak loudly and articulate clearly.
    Explain the subtleties of tone.
    Attend to listening skills.
    Incorporate a “question of the day.”

Share on facebook